Are you a college student or new grad looking to grow your skills as a designer and land an inspiring job in the creative industry? Intern with Stratifi and contribute to projects in a variety of industries and build your portfolio. Collaborate with our team and experience a culture of quirky collective creativity.
We’re a rapidly growing agency looking for interns for our winter/spring season. If you obsess over fonts and build mood boards for fun, you’ll fit right in. You’ll have the opportunity to design everything from emails and signage to illustrations and logos. Grow your skills with digital design including websites and social. The ideal candidate is proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator; detail oriented, ambitious, and self motivated.
Print Design, Digital Design, Marketing Strategy, Social Media Basics
Adobe Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
WordPress, Premier Pro, After Effects are a plus
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience with designing for print and web within brand guidelines.
- Experience with working with social graphics; Interest in social video or animations.
- Interest in strengthening brands including logo creation, font & color exploration, and developing other branding elements.
- Self motivated to perform tasks, meet deadlines, and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Collaborative, positive, and genuine attitude, inspired by quirky, authentic creativity
- Strong communications skills; experience with asana, slack, powerpoint, and canva are beneficial.
- Proficient in file setup and design terminology (vectors, pdf, eps, jpg, png, ai, psd, indd, rgb, cmyk, etc.)
Location: Remote (TX, VA, AL preferred)